What you will do
An exciting two day tour, enabling you to experience the treasures of Jordan - the ancient cities of Jerash, Amman and Petra. With an overnight stay in a Bedouin campsite and full transportation to and from Jerusalem, this is easily the best value tour to Jordan!
- Full transportation to all sites
- Full Guiding
- Entrance fees
- Accommodation in Bedouin campsite
- Custom-made travel app for smartphones & tablets
- Meals (lunch and dinner on first day,
breakfast and lunch on second)
- Border taxes of $101 in total. $86 payable on the first day, includes $31 Israeli tax, $56 Jordanian tax, payable in US Dollars, Euros, or local currency. $14 payable on second day for Jordanian Exit fee of 10 Dinar (payable only in Jordanian Dinar)
- Travel insurance
- Tips (Tipping is a part of the culture and economy of tourism in the Middle East, in a similar way to restaurants in the USA and Europe)
Sundays and Wednesdays
: Valid passport, money for border crossing and exit fee, warm clothes for night-time, camera
Provided byAbraham Tours
We provide the best travel information and highest quality tours for independent travelers! We have great tours all around Israel and the West Bank leaving each day from the Abraham Hostel, and provide tours to Jordan and Egypt as well. We can also arrange private tours and transportation on request.abrahamtours.com
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.