What you will do
Guagua Pichincha Volcano, standing at 4,874 meters, makes for a spectacular 1 day hike. Easily accessible from Quito, it offers excellent views to both the coastal cloud forest and the inter-Andean valleys. Explore this dramatic paramo (highland) landscape on the lookout for birdlife and the opportunity to witness living geological history.
- Enjoy the change from cloud forest to paramo to volcanic rock as you gain elevation.
- Admire spectacular views during the drive up to the Guagua Pichincha refuge.
- Learn about the area’s natural history and geology from your expert guide.
- Look into the active caldera of Guagua Pichincha.
Quito, Pichincha, Ecuador
The Pichincha Volcano in Quito, Ecuador
Provided byEcuador Adventure
Operating from our Quito headquarters, the Ecuador Adventure team is on call 24 hours a day, working closely with guides, drivers, community members, hotels, restaurants, airlines, and other entities to coordinate every detail of your adventure. Each adventurer participates in planning their own personalized itinerary based on their particular interests, physical abilities, and budget. Ecuador Adventure assists in this process by recommending the most appropriate activities and destinations, taking into consideration likely weather and terrain conditions, special events and local festivities, and other areas of interest or concern. We serve over 1,000 clients each year, and both large international travel agencies and top Ecuadorian companies choose to work with us.www.ecuadoradventure.ec
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.