What you will do
Liminka Bay is a wild nature experience, whether you are an experienced nature traveller or a beginner. With each visit you will find more angles on the life of the birds. Take a tour with our bird guide and enjoy new seeds of knowledge.
At the Liminka Bay Visitor Centre you will find:
- An interactive exhibition about birds
- Guide services
- Guided excursions
- A café & restaurant
- Conference and sauna facilities
- Caravan parking spots with electricity
Mon-Fri 10 am - 6 pm, Sat-Sun 10 am - 4 pm
Provided byLiminka Bay Visitor Center Tour
Liminka Bay, the largest bay in the northernmost parts of the Gulf of Bothnia, is a valuable bird habitat and wetland, even on the European scale. Here you can see over 200 different species of birds annually, more than 160 of which nest in the area. During the migration season in the spring and autumn, you can experience a symphony of trilling, honking and cackling accompanied by the hum of thousands of pairs of wings, in addition to witnessing a fantastic spectrum of shapes, colours and flight patterns.www.liminganlahti.fi
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.