What you will do
Dreaming of crystal-clear sapphire waters, whitewashed villages, history laden ruins, lively Greek culture and delectable cuisine straight off the land or from the sea? Then sailing from Greece's Santorini to Mykonos may just be what the doctor ordered. Spend eight blissed-out days under sun drenched skies enjoying the best the Greek Islands of Santorini, Ios, Amorgos, Small Cyclades, Naxos and Mykonos have to offer.
- Enjoy stunning coastal views in Santorini
- Swim in the warm turquoise waters off the island of Amorgos
- Eat fresh seafood off the boat at a taverna in Small Cyclades
- Wander the olive groves of Naxos
- Explore the Church of Panagia Paraportiani in Mykonos
- Day 1 Santorini/Ios
- Day 2-6 Sailing the Greek Islands
- Day 7-8 Mykonos
Provided byIntrepid Travel
Today, Intrepid sends over 100,000 travellers across the globe each year and employs more than 1,000 staff (many of whom don’t even have beards). And while Indiana Jones got bored of travelling after only three adventures (we don’t talk about the fourth), Intrepid is still adding to their list of 800 different itineraries across Europe, Asia, Africa, the Americas, the Middle East, Australasia and Antarctica.www.intrepidtravel.com
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.