What you will do
This is a tour for anyone who seeks and adventure, is committed to practicing and preparing for an adventure of a lifetime. At Unventured we offer participants all necessary support, training, guidance and practice information to prepare for the tour.
The tour is broken up into 2 parts:
- Cycle Ride: 10 Days
- Experience Leh : 3 days (Motorized transport)
Unventured will provide for you:
- End to End solution: You leave all worries of logistics to us from Delhi until you board your flight back home. No exclusions on food, travel or accommodation in between Delhi & Leh. (Liquor & aerated drinks is the only exception)
- 1 tent per person on the tour so you don’t get cramped up and have your privacy.
- 2:1 Ratio of staff supporting your tour, which means no compromise on the quality of the experience.
- 3 support vehicles: 1 motorbike, 1 pick-up truck used for camp, 14 Seater Tempo Traveller. We are prepared for evacuation of all staff and participants in the event of a natural calamity.
- Filtered safe drinking water + 1 high quality sipper with inbuilt filter per participant. We want to go green and hence have opted to stay away from “bottled water”.
- Extended tour for an experience of Leh. 3 days of travel around Leh in AC vehicles to monasteries and palaces including 1 night stay in Pangong Tso(Lake) in a luxury tented camp.
- Food in Leh & Manali will be in restaurants. We want you to experience the local food and enjoy your travel like you would if you were travelling by yourself and would not compromise on that front.
- Experienced tour leaders trained and certified in Wilderness First Aid. Safety of all our crew and travellers is our primary concern and we maintain and follow safety measures in planning and execution of the tour.
June - September
: 6 people
Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India
At Unventured, we are obsessed with the need to provide travellers an off the beaten path real world experience of India that will leave them amazed. We do this with the element of safety and security in mind and provide simple but essential support to discover the Unventured – natural wealth, cultural diversity and natural history of Incredible India, Bhutan and South East Asia.
We want to change the way people travel and experience places. We want to bring them closer to the place through interactions and closer on ground experiences that are sustainable and supports eco-tourism initiatives. At Unventured we are associated with several organisations and trade bodies to skill ourselves in the best practices in the Industry to deliver best in class experience for our travellers. We are members of ATTA, Our tour leaders are trained and certified in NOLS(WMI) and a certified member of ATOAI.unventured.com
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.