What you will do
This fabuolous half day tour takes you around all the most important sites of Cusco. Including visits to Cusco's Cathedral, the Temple of the Sun (Qoricancha) and the various Inca sites found outside of the city you get to see an incredible mixture of Inca and Spanish-style and in the case of Qoricancha, the two combined. Cusco is truly a fascinating place to visit; providing a blend of the two cultures (Inca and Spanish) the city has a look and feel about it that is completely different to the rest of Peru. This tour is a must-do when visiting Cusco and is usually one of the first ports of call for all visiting tourists.
- Round-trip transportation (tourist bus)
- English-speaking Tour Guide
What you need to take:
- Tourist ticket (not included in price)
- Sun hat
- Sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended)
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Camera and films
: 6 people
Cusco, Cusco, Peru
Provided byLlama Path
Llamapath is a fully licensed, professional tour operator based in Cusco, Peru. We offer a variety of treks including Inca Trails and alternative treks as well as tours of all of Peru. Started in 2003 by Jose Gongora and Michelle Graham Llamapath has rapidly grown to be one of the top agencies in Cusco thanks to our dedication to providing an excellent service and our groundbreaking policies regarding ethical tourism and porter welfare.www.llamapath.com
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.