What you will do
Experience one of New York's most historic and fascinating neighborhoods on our Lower East Side walking tour. Get a taste of the traditions, food and history of this celebrated part of Manhattan, from early immigration to the growth of the Jewish community.
- All food tastings
- Eldridge Street Synagogue
- Expert local tour guide
- Small groups of 12 people or fewer
What you'll see:
- Katz's Delicatessen (from outside)
- The Pickle Guys (tasting)
- Buddhist Temple
- Kossar's Bialys (tasting)
- Chinatown fire brigade “Dragon Fighters“
- Tenement Museum (from outside)
- Museum at Eldridge Street / Eldridge Street Synagogue
- Prosperity Dumplings (tasting)
- Russ & Daughters (tasting)
- Straus Square
Thursday and Sunday at 10:45 am
2 hours 45 minutes
New York, New York, United States
Provided byWalks of New York
We could talk about the who, what, where and when, about our history of providing quality tours in Italy (73 tours & services now!) But really, all that matters is the why, at the heart of which is two words:
At Walks of New York we believe that the best way to travel is to walk. We believe in slow travel, no matter how long your trip. In taking the time to appreciate your surroundings and learn a little about the local history and culture – to eat as locals do and discover those hidden nooks and crannies that they proudly show to visiting friends.www.walksofnewyork.com
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.