What you will do
Explore the Big Sky State with your family on one of our Montana Family Vacation. Bike, hike, horseback ride, and raft through the most pristine areas of Paradise Valley, as chosen by us—Montana natives. Take the insider’s tour of our favorite parts of our beautiful state and Yellowstone Park and see for yourself why we are called the Big Sky State.
Hike along stream-side trails and meadows carpeted in flowers in Yellowstone’s quiet backcountry
- Explore magical Fountain Paint Pots, Old Faithful, and neighboring geysers
- Enjoy a scenic bike ride around Grand Prismatic Spring and through one of Yellowstone's thermal hot spots
- Snack on fruit-kebabs on the shore of a glacial stream in Beehive Basin
- Keep an eye out for elk and bison on a drive through Hayden Valley
- Ride horseback high into the Absaroka mountains alongside a real-deal 4th generation cowboy
- Raft a playful stretch of the beautiful Yellowstone River
- Relax and recharge with a soak in a soothing hot spring and a candlelit dinner at the historic Chico Hot Springs Resort
Day 1: Hyalite Creek/ Arch Falls/ Gallatin Valley
Day 2: Beehive Basin/ Big Sky
Day 3: Yellostone National Park/ Old Faithful/ Lake Yellowstone
Day 4: Hayden Valley/ Grand Canyon of Yellowstone/ Yellowstone River
Day 5: Absaroka Mountains/ Paradise Valley
Day 6: Chico hot springs/ Bozeman
Please plan on arriving at least one day prior to your trip departure. Day one of your itinerary starts at 8:00 or 8:15 am, depending on your hotel. Your trip ends with a drop-off at either the Bozeman airport (12:00 pm) or your Bozeman hotel (12:30 pm).
- Hiking: 2 to 6 miles per hike, easy to difficult terrain
- Biking: 6 to 10 miles, easy to moderate terrain
- Horseback Riding: Easygoing walking pace, no experience necessary
- Whitewater Rafting: Class I-III rapids, no experience necessary
The hallmark of an Austin Adventures vacation is our exceptional dining. All meals: breakfasts, lunches, snacks, dinners, refreshments and receptions – except one dinner on your own – are included as indicated by itinerary. (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner). Alcoholic beverages and related gratuities are not included in the trip price.
- Double occupancy rooms with private baths.
- All meals: breakfasts, lunches, snacks, dinners – except one dinner on own your own- refreshments and receptions.
- Fully trained, first-aid certified professional guides and knowledgeable local partners.
- Bikes, helmets and other necessary equipment – all safe and well maintained.
- Vehicle support and land transportation during the trip.
- Austin Adventures T-shirt, water bottle, luggage tags and luggage service.
- Pre-departure and packing information.
- Incidental expenses such as taxes, dining and housekeeping gratuities, local partner and expert gratuities and national park entrance and permit fees.
- Gratuities to Austin Adventures guides.
- Alcoholic beverages and related gratuities.
- One dinner on your own.
- Pre-and post-trip accommodations and associated expenses.
- Air and land transportation to/from host cities.
- All types of personal insurance.
- Personal expenses.
: Moderately Easy
Montana, United States
Provided byAustin Adventures
Through awe-inspiring natural scenery, rich cultural immersion and fun, invigorating activities, Austin Adventures energizes the mind and body, igniting the adventurer within. Guests are encouraged to stretch their imaginations, explore new lands, try new things, and reach new heights. Their accomplishments leave them exhilarated, enlightened and inspired – often with new perspectives on themselves and the world around them.
Our mission is to be the premier small-group adventure travel company specializing in high-end, active vacations. We are committed to inspiring travelers through natural scenery, cultural immersion and fun, invigorating activities, and to providing the best customer service in the industry, bar none.
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.