What you will do
Come with us and journey back in time to hear stories about a London rich in pageantry, honour and medieval festivals, but also one terrorised by brutal executions, devastating plagues and violent uprisings. We’ll be walking through the ancient backstreets of London, through churchyards and markets, past historic pubs and forgotten memorials.
Along the way you’ll be introduced to some of the extraordinary events which shaped this city, and some of the lesser known figures who left their mark – the heroes and villains of old London. On this tour you will be further off the tourist trail than any of our other walks, being immersed in the real – and sometimes gruesome - history of London.
On the way you’ll:
- Walk through the graveyard of the finest medieval church in London
- See the memorial to William Wallace aka Braveheart (Mel Gibson!)
- Stand inside the shell of a church destroyed in the Blitz
- Visit London’s memorial to heroic sacrifice
- See where the Great Fire of London stopped
- Stand where Gladiators fought in London's Roman Ampitheatre
Saturday at 1:30 PM
1 hour 30 minutes
London, England, United Kingdom
Provided byFun London Tours
Take a walking tour of London with us and you can look forward to an experience which will be one of the highlights of your stay. Our walks are created and led by accredited and knowledgeable guides who pepper their tours with humour, innovation and fun. So as well as learning of the incredible history of this great city, you will have a good time too!
We provide tours which are suitable for all ages and backgrounds, and importantly have guides who have developed styles which can be ideal for families as well as individuals.www.funlondontours.com
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.