What you will do
Have time to explore Queen Elizabeth National Park, go for a boat-cruise on Kazinga channel, enjoy an early morning game-drive, trek chimps in Kalinzu forest and relax by the lodge enjoying the magnificent view over Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Government imposed increase of park fees and/or taxes
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- Gorilla permits (one per person, non-resident)
- All activities
- Drinking water (on all days)
- All accommodation
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation
- Accommodation on the last day
- International flights (from/to home)
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
: 12 years
Western Region, Uganda
P.O. Box 28645 Kampala
Provided byMamaland Safaris
Mamaland Safaris was born in 2005 after shorter trips around Kampala's tourist attractions way back in the 1990's . Since then due to increased demand from our adventurous travelers, we widened our trips outside Kampala, especially to Uganda's National Parks with game viewing and Gorilla trekking. These days we can also offer you trips including Kenya, Tanzania and Rwanda. Ever since the start, our aim has been to make your trip memorable. If you are thinking about travelling with Mamaland Safaris don't hesitate to write a proposal to us and we design an itinerary based on your wishes.www.mamalandsafaris.com
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.