What you will do
Combine the best rafting trip on the planet with a leap over the source of the Nile from one of the most spectacular bungee jumping sites in the world.
- Award-winning 5-star Adrift river crew, by far the most experienced on the continent
- Safety rafts and kayakers, and a professional photographer
- High-flotation life jackets, helmets, spray jackets and custom-made rafting equipment
- Delicious lunch on our private mid-river island
- Tasty snacks beneath our stunning thatch roof shelters at the start and finish points.
- Free vehicle shuttle from Kampala to Jinja
- No rafting or swimming experience is necessary (min age 16 years)
- Award-winning 5-star jump crew, by far the most experienced on the continent
- Purpose-built bungee jump constructed and operated to the highest Australasian standards
- Minimum age 13 years
: 16 years for the rafting & 13 years for the bungee
Jinja, Eastern Region, Uganda
You can find us at Riverbase (located at the end of the road where Jinja Nile Resort is) Kimaka Road, Jinja, Uganda
Adrift is the most popular and respected adventure tour operator in the country. From the Adrift river base at Nile High Camp on the banks of the Nile our professional international crew offer a wide range of adventure options to suit all tastes. These include whitewater rafting, family rafting, bungee jumping, river boarding, surfing, community conservation projects, team-building and mountain climbing.
For 25-years Adrift guides have been leading river descents on every planet except the frozen one and our safety record is envied and unequalled. Safety is paramount in each one of the activities we offer and to date over 30,000 people have chosen to raft safely with Adrift.adrift.ug
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.