What you will do
Sleepovers in the midst of a thriving elephant herd offers visitors the chance to enjoy the simple rustic nature of Northern Thailand in the unique company of our rescued herd. We pick up from your hotel for a scenic drive north to Elephant Nature Park where you will meet our magnificent elephant herd. With no riding, you will soon get to know them and make new friends by offering them delicious nourishing foods fresh from the market.
- Meals: two lunches, one breakfast and one dinner
- Transportation: Chiang Mai city to / from park.
- Other: Admission fees, Park guides, Overnight Accommodation
Chiang Mai, Thailand
1 Ratmakka Road, Phra Sing,
Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
Provided byElephant Nature Park
Elephant Nature Park is an elephant rescue and rehabilitation center in Northern Thailand where you can volunteer and visit to help.We have been involved in dozens of rescues which have created our thriving elephant herd. The park provides a natural environment for elephants, dogs, cats, buffaloes and many other animals under our care.
Volunteers and visitors contribute to the healing while learning about their lives past and present. Arrange a visit to all our projects in Thailand, Cambodia and Myanmar.
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.