What you will do
During the class you will cook a four-course meal. You can choose one item from each course to choose. Below is a sample menu:
Course 1: Curry Paste and Curry
- Red curry with chicken
- Green curry with chicken
- Yellow curry with chicken
Course 2: Soup
- Tom Kaa Gai (Chicken in coconut milk)
- Tom Yam Kung (Thai hot and sour soup with prawns)
- Clear soup wtih egg, tofu and minced pork
Course 3: Stir fry
- Stir fried chicken with cashew nuts
- Pad kraprao kai (Stir fried minced chicken with holy basil)
- Pad thai (thai fried noodle)
Course 4: Dessert
- Pumpkin in coconut milk
- Banana in coconut milk
- Mango with sticky rice
- Deep fried spring roll
- Somtam (Thai papaya salad)
***If you are vegetarians, we have substitutions available - just let Da know!
Most classes last for half a day. You may do a class at the following times every day of the week: Morning: 8:00 - 13:00 Afternoon: 14:30 - 19:00
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Provided byDa's Organic Farm Hut
Da's farm was passed down to him from his parents and has been in his family for generations. When you visit the beautiful organic garden, he'll tell you more about the history and show you all of his organic herbs and vegetables. Da grows rice, various types of basil, green beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, bananas, papaya, pineapple, galangal, ginger, and much much more! Almost all of the ingredients that you cook will come from his garden, freshly picked!dafarmcm.wix.com
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.