What you will do
On this Chiang Mai tour you will visit four of the most important Chiang Mai temples. You will see the architectural diversity between the Lanna, Thai, Sri Lankan, Burmese and Mon styles. If you are a temple buff or would like to get more aquatinted with some of Chiang Mai's temples then this is a great way to spend half a day. The tour will also drop by a real suburban Chiang Mai market where an abundance of thai and local foods are offered.
You will visit:
- Wat Phra Singh - A perfect example of the classic Northern Thai or Lanna style of temple architecture
- Wat Chiang Man - The oldest temple in the city. Founded in 1296 and features typical northern Thai temple architecture
- Wat Chedi Luang - Well known for its huge earthquake damaged chedi which was once the tallest structure in Chiang Mai
- Wat Suan Dok - The flower garden temple. Built in a forest grove in 1373 and now surrounded by a group of whitewashed Lanna stupors housing the remain of past Thai Royal families
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Provided byTravel Hub
Travel Hub is an inbound tour operator and travel agency specializing in travel services in Thailand. We are bounded and licensed by the Tourist Authority of Thailand and have offices in both Bangkok and Chiang Mai. Since we have real offices, we are not another faceless and generic online tour broker. Travel Hub was founded in 2005, beginning its operations in Chiang Mai as a tour and travel agency. We started operating our own tours in 2007, first in Chiang Mai, and then quickly expanding to Bangkok and Pattaya. Today, Travel Hub continues to thrive as an important contributor to the travel industry in Thailand as it acts as an agent for partner trekking and tour operators, which functions alongside to its own tour operating activities.www.travelhubchiangmai.com
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.