What you will do
This is a truly unique way to see Bangkok. Ride quiet back roads and small lane ways, and visit ancient temples all done after sunset. The historic centre of Bangkok is beautiful at night with many temples spectacularly lit up. The temperatures are cooler and places we visit much quieter.
We provide everything you need including a professional guide, a helmet, bikes with lights, and insurance. If you are looking for a unique experience in Bangkok, this is it!
- Temples: Visit two of Bangkok's most famous temples - Wat Arun and Wat Pho - after dark when they are beautifully lit up and free of the day time crowds.
- Flowers: The energy and colour of the Flower Market are one of the true surprises of the tour.
- Your Ride: Top quality Merida mountain bikes with lights, a helmet, and a water bottle are provided.
- One to Ten: This tour is guaranteed for any booking of one person. And we limit the group size to only 10 travellers so that you get all the attention you want in an intimate group.
- Your Guide: An entertaining and informative local English speaking guide will look after you and show you the way.
- Eat Eat Eat- Try out amazing Thai snacks at the Flower Market. Safe drinking water is also provided throughout the tour.
3 - 4 hours
Bangkok, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon, Thailand
Pick-up Point Note
Meet at the Grasshopper Adventures Shop near Khao San Rd at 5:30pm
Provided byGrasshopper Adventures
Having worked in tourism for a long time we know there are plenty of companies out there that run the same trips with such regularity that they have lost their true connection with the destination. Then there are the other companies that just grab an established tour company brochure and replicate what already exists. That's not us. We carefully craft every tour we offer, making sure that we are not compromising on our goal of getting you out into a country to truly experience everything that makes it tick - the good the bad and the smelly. Grasshopper is made up of a small group of people with countless years working in Asia. We are people who have "been there, done that" with the larger companies and want the chance to take our customers to out of the way places that they love as well as Asia's favourite places. In the years since we started in 2004 we must be doing something right because over 8500 people a year now join us on their travels in Asia.grasshopperadventures.com
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.