What you will do
"Odin's tour" is a 7 days tour that goes trough the Vikings' trail. The tour starts in Arvika, the Sweden's furthest inland harbour and continues through Lake Glafsfjorden down to Lake Vänern. Along the way you have the opportunity to see the burial mounds and barrows, which originates from the Viking period and perhaps even earlier.
We accept only persons with kayak knowledge. You must could swim.
Odin's tour is an unguided 7 days tour
The tour start at Arvika kanot centre and transport back to Arvika Kanotcenter.
- Kayak, paddle, life jacket,
- One overnight stay at our campground,
- Briefs and trail description, map,
- Transfer from the camping of Duse to Arvika Kanot & Turistcenter
Provided byArvika City
Arvika is a creative city. Here musicians, artists and craftsmen have lived and worked next to each other since those last centuries and they still do. Every year, you can be part of different cultural events. We have activities for everybody and we invite you to do any outdoors activities in our magnificent forests and in one of our 365 lakes.www.arvikacanoe.se
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.