What you will do
The oldest, most impressive mosque in Europe awaits you in Cordoba: the emblematic city of the Spanish caliphs. Delve deep in the art and architecture of Al-Andalus.
Make the most of the tour around the Mosque - Cathedral of Cordoba, UNESCO World Heritage Site and cultural haven of the Islamic era of the country. Under its beautiful arches and vast size, a hidden treasure in the centre of Cordoba.
- Admission ticket to the Cordoba Mosque – Cathedral of Córdoba
- Tour around the Cordoba Mosque:
- Patio de los Naranjos
- Archaeological remains of the San Vicente basilica
- San Vicente Museum
- Mosque and its extensions
- Mihrab and Qibla wall
- Tour around the Asunción de Nuestra Señora Cathedral:
- Old major chapel
- Cathedral crossing
- Santa Teresa chapel and jewels
- Parish of the cathedral's tabernacle
Available in Spanish, English and French.
Tuesday - Saturday
Half a day
Córdoba, Andalusia, Spain
Pick-up Point Note
Meet at the olive tree near the fountain of the 'Patio de los Naranjos' at 13:15 pm
Andalucia.com, the "Information about Andalucia" website, was founded in 1996 by Chris Chaplow. It was the very first site on the Internet to offer information about this region of southern Spain, and has upheld its mission to offer clear, concise, easily-navigable pages about Southern Spain, primarily for the tourist, the foreign resident, and the international investment market. A website dedicated to the enjoyment of Andalucia. The site has grown to about 10,000 pages and receives over 400,000 unique visitors every month. It is the most-visited destination website about Andalucia in the world and is ranked in the top ten worldwide geographic domain name websites.www.andalucia.com
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.