What you will do
You will see the old fishermen's village and eat in old tapas bars just a few minutes walk from the beach.
After a long day at the beach, shopping and sightseeing, the last thing you want to do is to figure out where to eat in Barcelona.
- Fresh cocas de recapte (Catalan "pizza") in a restaurant with its own Roman wall
- Wine tasting at a small entice
- Jamon, assorted cured meat and cheese tasting
- Vermut and tapas at an old bodega frequented by locals
- A selection of local wine, beet and other drinks
- Am evening walk through hidden squares, the Jewish quarter and cathedral
Why to choose this tour?
- You will enjoy at least 15 fresh food and wine tasting at 4 family-owned restaurants
- You will be shown around the city by fun, knowledgable, and helpful native English speakers
- You will receive our Barcelona Food Guide- our exclusive guide on what to eat where in Barcelona, complete with Google map
- You will be emailed a list of the food you enjoyed and a map of the restaurants you visited
- You have unlimited contact via email/ whatsapp to help you plan you food itinerary- Priceless!
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 19:30 pm
: 6 persons
Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
Provided byFood Tour Barcelona
Imagine having a friend who knows all about the city, speaks Spanish and just shares the best secret foodie places with you.
A lot of these places will not be on Tripadvisor but they might be on some local websites, reviewed by local people.
You enjoy the best food in a few short hours. No fussing around with maps or translating the menu. All you need to do is turn up and savour the feast that is waiting for you.
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.