What you will do
In winter 2015-2016, we continue to arrange all-inclusive and customized tours to Oymyakon, Russia’s Siberia. It’s the world’s coldest inhabited place located in the Easter part of the Sakha Republic (Yakutia). Experience Russian holidays in soft adventure tour through the cold Siberian weather.
Route: Yakutsk – Khandyga – Oymyakon – Khandyga – Yakutsk.
Day 1: Yakutsk – Khandyga.
Day 2: Khandyga – Kyubyume – Oymyakon.
Day 3: Oymyakon.
Day 4: Oymyakon – Tomtor – Oymyakon.
Day 5: Oymyakon – Reindeer Herders’ Winter Camp – Khandyga.
Day 6: Khandyga – Yakutsk.
– Visa support, if requested. – one transfer from airport to hotel in Yakutsk;
– Transport and all transport-related expenses for the road trip Yakutsk – Oymyakon – Yakutsk;
– Accommodation in private hotels in Khandyga and at family’s in Oymyakon;
– Food at Oymyakon family’s;
– Excursions according to the itinerary (i.e. basic entertainment, if chosen)
– Foreign-language-speaking guide (English, German, French, Spanish); – satellite phone connection with the Russian Emergency Service.
December – the early April
: 1242 miles
: 2 people
Oymyakon, Sakha Republic, Russia
Provided byVisit Yakutia
VisitYakutia.com offers the best tours from the travel companies in the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), Russia’s Siberia.visityakutia.com
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.