What you will do
- Departure from the airport “Avachinsky” to the Valley of Geysers, the flight includes flying around active volcanoes, the Karymsky volcano and the Maly Semyachik volcano with the Acidic Lake inside (flight time – 1 hour 15 minutes).
- Landing at the Valley of Geysers. 5-10 minutes for rest and toilets
2-hours walking-tour with a guide along the 5th, 6th, 7th sections of the Valley of Geysers
- On the 5th section tourists are sure to watch eruptions of Geyser Maly (Small) and spring Malaya Pechka (Small Oven). As to Geyser Bolshoy (Big), it erupts once in 2 hours, so when one has the chance
- On the 6th section tourist are sure to watch eruptions of the following sources: the spring Malakhitovy Grot (Malachite Grotto), the spring Averi, Geyser Novy Fontan (New Fountain), Geyser Fontan (Fountain), Geyser Nepostoyanny (Unsteady), Geyser Dvoinoy (Double). There is an opportunity to watch eruptions of such Geysers as Shchel (Slot), Velikan (Giant), Zhemchuzhny (Pearly): the cycle of these geysers is rather long – Shchel (once in 30 min.), Giant (once in 4-10 hours), Pearly (once in 4-5 hours); as to Geyser Grot (Grotto), it erupts once in several years. According the statistics, only 2 of 10 groups are able to watch their eruptions
- Flight to the caldera of the Uzon volcano
- Walking-tour along the Eastern thermal field (1 hour). Bannoye Lake (which consists of sulfur), cauldrons with hot water, springs with colonies of thionic bacteria (taking part in the process of sulfuric acid formation). Khloridnoye Lake (consists of chloride and sodium, includes sulfuric beach), clayey volcanoes, mud cauldrons.
- The Sculpture cauldron
- Flight on the Zhupanova River, hot lunch in the tourist centre
- Departure to the airport “Avachinsky” (flight time – 35 minutes).
From 2nd June to 30th September
Kamchatka Krai, Russia
Provided byTravel Kamchatka
In a world that is becoming increasingly crowded and restless, more and more people look for peace and solitude in wilderness areas. Holidays provide the opportunity to escape. For some it will be for a taste of adventure while for others rest and beautiful surroundings are what's needed.
We understand these needs and strive to find the trip that will get you away from it all to the place of your dreams. In Kamchatka we are blessed with one of the few pristine wilderness areas of the world. Here we have an abundance of beauty: snowcapped volcanoes, steaming geysers and thermal hot springs. Wildlife abounds in our forest and tundra. Our delicious food and fresh air will refresh you. The warmth of our welcome will make your holiday unforgettable.www.travelkamchatka.com
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.