What you will do
This is a small group full day tour from Bucharest to Transylvania on a very picturesque route through Carpathian Mountains allowing you to discover two of the most beautiful Romanian castles.
Peles Castle, erected between 1873 and 1914, has been the summer residence of the Romanian Royal family and it is the most visited museum in Romania.
Bran Castle (14th century) has been serving for ages as a military fortress controlling the entry route to Transylvania and it is nowadays frequently associated with Dracula"s myth.
On our way back, we will stop for a short walk in Brasov downtown, just to show you how a typical Transylvanian old city looked like.
- Transportation by minibus/bus
- English speaking guide services
- Entrance fees at Peles Castle (20 lei/adult), Bran Castle (30 lei/adult). Children, students and senior discounts are available at both castles based on a proper proof (student ID, etc)
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Provided byTravel Maker
TravelMaker is a Romanian tour-operator based in Bucharest. The company was founded in 2005 and is legally offering travel services in Romania having the Tourism licence no. 3462/2005.
Besides individual & groups tour programs in Romania and Bulgaria we are also organizing airport transfers in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca and Timisoara and hotel bookings in Romania.www.bucharestcitytour.com
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.