What you will do
Your visit to our centre includes live show led by the Croissant Master and Binio – an authentic resident of Poznan.
- discovering recipe and ingredients used in the preparation of St. Martin Croissants
- listening to legends about its origin
- tasting (included in the price)
- baking St. Martin Croissants with the use of traditional utensils
- some of Poznan’s unique local dialect
- watching multimedia animation of Poznan’s history highlights
- exploring tenement house historic Renaissance interiors
- getting apprentice certificates (kids groups only) and a chance to take a group picture.
Poznań, Greater Poland Voivodeship, Poland
Provided byRogalowe Muzeum
Poznan Croissant Museum is a vibrant centre cultivating Poznan?s tradition and culture. Located in the very centre of the city it offers fantastic views of the City Hall Tower with its legendary mechanical fighting goats. This is the place to be for everyone who wants to know Poznan better and quickly become familiar with its symbols, especially the famous St Martin Croissants. We create a friendly and casual atmosphere and ensure our guests have fun and enjoy this hands-on experience.
We offer shows both for residents and tourists alike. We organise company meetings and educational workshops which we tailor to individual needs.
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.