What you will do
- All kayak tours and rentals include kayak rental, life jacket, dry bag, snorkel/mask/fins.
- Full day tours also include lunch: a cooked lunch when we have bangka support, a packed lunch otherwise.
Our kayaks are fiberglass, streamlined sea-kayaks equipped with rudders and custom-made here in the Philippines by Bugsai Kayaks. Most are open-deck style for better stability in rough water, but if you prefer, 1 boat has a traditional closed deck and spray skirt.
: 1-6 people
El Nido, Philippines
Puerto Princesa to El Nido. The Roro bus line has departures to El Nido every 2 hours. This 6-hour trip costs US$8-12. 12 seater vans running the same route cost about US$15, and local buses costs about US$6 (but take an extra hour).
Provided byEl Gordo adventures
Kayak and mountain bike tours in El Nido, Palawan, Philippines. Unique, personalized adventure tours in the tropical paradise of El Nido. Explore uninhabited islands by kayak and experience Filipino country along the backroads of rural El Nido. Gord spent over a year exploring and mapping out cycling and kayaking routes in the El Nido area, and has spent countless hours under the sea with mask and snorkel, looking for the best areas for viewing coral and sea life. In addition to guiding some of the tours himself, Gord has personally trained a small group of local guides to lead his tours. They are English-speaking Filipinos and licensed tour guides. All are very competent in kayaks and will ensure guests have a safe and enjoyable time on the water.www.elgordoadventures.com
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.