What you will do
You prepare three drinks during the workshop: cacao
tea, Mayan hot chocolate and European hot
You leave with your own handmade chocolates filled the way you like them, and bring
them back to your friends and family, 45 min after
the end of the workshop.
- Learning all the chocolate making process starting
from the cocoa tree from the Peruvian jungle.
- Learning the origin of chocolate.
- Making your own chocolates (150 g) with milk or
dark chocolate and more than 15 different flavorings.
- Workshop in English or Spanish
Lima, Lima, Peru
Calle Berlín 375 - Miraflores
There are two ChocoMuseo in Lima : One in the district of Miraflores and the other in Barranco.
The speciality of the museum in Barranco is its impressive bean to bar chocolate factory.
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.