What you will do
Avoid the crowds on this independent adventure and head off the beaten track! The challenging Lares Trek is a great alternative to the Inca Trail, offering opportunities for insight into rural Andean life as the trail passes through very remote mountain communities, allowing hikers learn about the Inca’s fascinating culture. Sandwich it between charming colonial Cusco and magical Machu Picchu and you couldn't ask for a more complete Incan experience.
- 3-day Lares Trek with local guide and cooks
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Arrival transfer
- Hotels (4 nts), camping (2 nts).
- 6 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners. (Allow USD75-100 for meals not included.)
- Train, bus, hiking.
Staff & experts
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) in Cusco, specialist CEO on the hike, local guides
: passport, pocketknifes, hiking boots, windproof/ waterproof jacket, cover for backpacks, travel insurance, USD cash, vouchers, binoculars,
Lares, Cusco, Peru
Provided byG Adventure
Travelling with G Adventures is the very best way to get up close and personal with your planet in a way you’d never manage on your own. For more than 20 years, we’ve brought together people from all over the globe to create lifelong connections. This is your planet, after all—and the better you get to know it, the more it'll give you in return.www.gadventures.com
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.