What you will do
We will meet you at your hotel lobby at 1PM to begin this tour. From here you will head to Cusco’s Plaza de Armas where you will visit the famous cathedral (entry fee: S/25 not included on the tourist ticket). After touring this sacred church you will continue on foot with your group through an ancient Inca-built street from the Plaza de Armas to the Q’oricancha , the Temple of the Sun (entry fee: S/10 is not included on the tourist ticket ). At the Q’oricancha you will see the clash between the Inca culture and Catholicism, and you will see firsthand the difference in building methods. The Inka construction here is amazing as this was the key spiritual center of the Inkas from which all roads lead from all of the four quarters of the Inka Empire. There is a high altar made in bronze as a highlight.
- English-speaking Guide
- Tourist ticket: 70 soles for the 4 Inca sites (If you are also doing the Sacred Valley tour , it is actually better to purchase the 10-day tourist ticket which is 130 soles total (which gives you access to other sites in the Sacred Valley and some museums and attractions in Cusco and is good for 10 days).
- Cathedral: 25 soles
- Q’oricancha/Temple of the Sun: 10 soles
: 2 people
Cusco, Cusco, Peru
Provided byAlpaca Expeditions
Alpaca Expeditions was started by Raulito, who has lived in the Andes all his life and has worked on the Inca trail and on all the Treks to Macchupicchu both as a Porter and a Tour Guide since he was 18 years old.
Alpaca Expeditions is locally owned and based in Cusco, Peru. We aim to provide the best and most genuine tour of the Andes. We cater for all your needs and through our range of different tours, we are sure that we can find a tour that suits whatever you desire.
One of the primary goals of Alpaca Expeditions is to support the local community through providing jobs, particularly for the Porters, and to build some sustainable schools for the Andean kids. Raul has lived in the Andes his entire life. He was born in a small village called Seque Raccay (meaning Chicha village), which rests 3600 metres above sea level. Growing up in a small Quechuan village ignited his passion for his Incan heritage and his love of hiking in the surrounding mountains.www.alpacaexpeditions.com
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.