What you will do
See the most in just half a day, explore the beaches and islands see some of the picturesque scenery the Abel Tasman has to offer. This quality kayak and Water Taxi tour travels one way into the park so you can see the most in just half a day. Taking you further! This quality kayak and Water Taxi tour travels one way into the park so you can see the most in just half a day. Explore beaches and islands in the Astrolabe region.
AM Trip: Enjoy a guided paddle between Marahau and Watering Cove. Then return by Water Taxi for a scenic cruise back to Marahau.
PM Trip: Enjoy a Water Taxi ride to Watering Cove. Join your guide at Watering Cove for lunch before kayaking to Marahau along the Abel Tasman coastline.
Showcases: 12 stunning beaches, scenic lookouts.
Kayak: Marahau to Watering Cove or the reverse.
Water Taxi: Watering Cove - Marahau or the reverse.
- 8.30am: Check in and meet your guide
- 9.00am: Kayak briefing
- 9.30am: Kayak from Marahau to Watering Cove
- Kayak approximately 2 hours with breaks
- 12.00pm: Arrive Watering Cove for refreshments
- 1.15pm: Water Taxi to Marahau
- 1.30pm: Arrive back in Marahau
- 11.30am: Check in and meet your guide
- 12.00pm: Water Taxi to Watering Cove
- 12.30pm: Kayak briefing
- 1.00pm: Kayak from Watering Cove to Marahau
- Kayak approx 2 hours with breaks
- 4.00pm: Arrive back in Marahau
- Top quality double sea kayak
- Spray skirt
- Paddle jacket
- Dry bags for cameras
- Awesome ATK guide
Daily, at 8.30am (am trip) or 11.30 (pm trip) (1 Oct - 30 Apr) 9.00am (am trip) (1 May - 30 Sep)
Half a day
: 12 years
: personal water bottle, hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, towel, swimsuit, warm top (wool or fleece), wind jacket, a change of clothes, walking shoes, cameras and any medication.
South Island, New Zealand
Marahau, Tasman, New Zealand
Provided byAbel Tasman Kayaks
Abel Tasman Kayaks was established in 1986, realising a vision to bring visitors into the glorious Abel Tasman National Park.
Sea kayaking is such a unique, low impact way to explore the beautiful golden beaches, peaceful coves and lagoons, offshore islands, wildlife and the native forest fringing our granite coastline!
This innovation became an instant hit with visitors to the area, and saw the growth and development of Abel Tasman Kayaks into one of the leading kayak operations in the world.
Over the years we have merged Kiwi Kayaks and Southern Exposure into our business. We have continued to lead the way with a strong commitment to high safety standards and experienced guides with incredible passion and extensive local knowledge of the park. As the owner of Abel Tasman Kayaks, I feel privileged to have our team introduce this beautiful place that we call home. Enjoy.www.abeltasmankayaks.co.nz
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.