What you will do
It should come as no surprise that the Rietveld Schröder House has a place on the UNESCO World Heritage List, along with the Waddenzee and the canals of Amsterdam. This architectural masterpiece, based on the ideals of De Stijl, is unrivalled both within and outside the oeuvre of the Utrecht architect and designer Gerrit Rietveld (1888-1964).
- Due to limited space, reservations need to be made prior to visiting.
- It is prohibited to take photos in the Rietveld Schröder House.
- Entry fee is not included (11 euros for adult; 5euros for 13-17 years, CJP and Cultuurkaart pass holders, students; free for children 12 years and under, Museumkaart and CM club pass holders)
Utrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands
Provided byCentraal Museum
Centraal Museum Utrecht, an open house to explore and discover. From Scorel to Bruna to Viktor & Rolf, from Rietveld to the Utrecht Caravaggists, and from Bloemaert to Marlene Dumas. Classical alongside modern, design alongside Utrecht history, experimental alongside monumental. A museum which leaves you inspired time after time. Expect the unexpected.centraalmuseum.nl
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.