What you will do
Taking off each morning just before sunrise, we offer a choice of Premium or Classic service flights. All our balloon flights offer the same unrivalled views over the ancient temples of Bagan in complete comfort style and safety.
- Complimentary pick up from your hotel or guest house in one of our converted antique buses.
- Pre flight coffee tea and refreshments while our dedicated crew inflate your balloon
- Detailed passenger safety briefing by your pilot
- Light Champagne breakfast, fruits and pastries upon landing
- Flight certificate award before we return you to your hotel or guest house
Old Bagan, Mandalay Region, Myanmar (Burma)
Provided byBalloons Over Bagan
It was a chance meeting in July 1997 in Yangon which brought Brett Melzer and Khin Omar Win together. Born in Yangon and raised in the UK, Omar with a degree in Development Studies and Geography at the University of Wales, had returned to her homeland to follow her passion in travel and development. Brett, an Australian citizen, had graduated from the London School of Economics and had just arrived in Myanmar to seek opportunities in tourism.
During the infancy of Myanmar’s tourism industry, they established together the first commercial hot air balloon operation in South East Asia - Balloons over Bagan. Over the past 14 years Balloons over Bagan has grown from a single small balloon operation with 8 crew, to a 10 balloon operation employing over 100 local staff and 16 foreign pilots and technicians. Further expansion is planned in the immediate future.www.easternsafaris.com
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.