What you will do
If you have never experienced an amphibious vehicle tour before, Langkawi is a good place it give it a try.
The vehicle is part bus and part boat with a hull-shaped chassis equipped with a propeller and rudder in addition to regular wheels for travelling on land.
The name Duck originated from the DUKW amphibious vehicle which was designed for military use.
Many have been adapted for tourism purposes in places like London, Singapore, Melaka and now Langkawi.
Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
Provided byMalaysia Traveller
Who is the Malaysia Traveller intended for?
- For those planning a holiday to Malaysia and looking for that ideal beach or interesting place to visit.
- For business travellers who perhaps have a day or two to spare (or just a few hours) and would like to see some of the famous landmarks.
- For independent travellers searching for distinctive places to stay or quirky off-the-tourist-trail travel destinations.
- For residents of Malaysia, both locals and foreigners, who want somewhere different to go.
- For active, outdoor types who enjoy walking, nature and mountains.
- For lovers of history and heritage.
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.