What you will do
Explore a mystical land of incredible natural beauty and rare wildlife on this Sabah Adventure tour. With its collection of exotic animals, ancient traditions, hot springs, tribal villages, loveable orangutans and incredible views, Sabah has something for everyone. Experience the very best of this part of Borneo - climbing Mt Kinabalu, watching elusive sea turtles lay their eggs upon Turtle Beach and sharing laughs with local village hosts - every minute of this incredible adventure will stay with you for life.
- Meals: 9 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 5 dinners
- Accomodation: Chalet (1 night), Guesthouse (2 nights), Homestay (1 night), Hostel (4 nights), Hotel (2 nights), Jungle Lodge (1 night)
- Activities: Dawn Wildlife Cruise, Dusun - River Swim, Dusun - Rubber tapping/rice pounding, Dusun Village - Cultural Show, Kinabatangan River - Night jungle walk, Mt Kinabalu climb, Sepilok - Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre, Turtle Island - National Park
: 15 years
: 16 people
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Provided byIntrepid Travel
Today, Intrepid sends over 100,000 travellers across the globe each year and employs more than 1,000 staff (many of whom don’t even have beards). And while Indiana Jones got bored of travelling after only three adventures (we don’t talk about the fourth), Intrepid is still adding to their list of 800 different itineraries across Europe, Asia, Africa, the Americas, the Middle East, Australasia and Antarctica.www.intrepidtravel.com
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.