What you will do
Join this Ultimate Expedition and follow in the footsteps of Alexander the Great and Marco Polo on this groundbreaking & challenging expedition along ancient trading routes. Discover some of the oldest cities in the world steeped in history and legend, from Troy in Turkey to Esfahan in Iran. Visit the legendary 'Stan's' taking in the bizarre city of Ashgabat and the splendour of the Old Registan in Uzbekistan.
- Aksu-Dzhabagly Nature Reserve (Kazakhstan)
- historic cities of Khiva, Bukhara & Samarkand (Uzbekistan)
- darvaza Gas Craters (Turkmenistan)
- Ashgabat (Turkmenistan)
- Mashhad - home to the stunning Imam Reza Mosque (Iran)
- Dasht e Kavir Desert - in search of the Asiatic Cheetah (Iran)
- Shiraz & Yazd (Iran)
- Persepolis - ancient ruins partly destroyed by Alexander the Great (Iran)
- Tehran (Iran)
- Esfahan - explore this historic and beautiful city (Iran)
- Kars & Eastern Turkey
- Lake Van (Turkey)
- Cappadoccia Region (Turkey)
- Turquoise Coast (Turkey)
- Gallipoli Tour (Turkey)
- Accommodation fees (50% camping & 50% in simple hotels & hostels)
- Meals prepared by group (approx 50%)
- Fully equipped Oasis Expedition Truck
- all road tolls and ferry crossings
- camping and cooking gear
- services of Oasis Crew
Bishkek, Chuy Province, Kyrgyzstan
Provided byOasis Overland
We believe our overland trips give travellers the opportunity to widen their horizons, travelling in a unique way to out of the way places and famous sites, to see incredible landscapes, try out adventurous activities, experience different cultures and to create long lasting friendships. Overlanding is a unique and cheap way to travel and can get you to places you might otherwise never see or experience. Plus there’s the added bonus of security and peace of mind that travelling as part of a group brings and not having the worries and hassles that can occur when trying to organise a trip alone.
Who joins an Oasis Overland trip?
Adventurous people mainly in their 20s and 30s, from all walks of life and nationalities. This is a great way to travel if you’re on your own but friends and couples join us too. All you need to have is reasonable fitness, a willingness to muck in with the day to day running of the trip and a desire to travel in areas where there is often little infrastructure and where things do not always go to plan! We do not hold your hand every step of the way (but that said our crew are there for you when needed!)www.oasisoverland.co.uk
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.