What you will do
Take in seven of East Africa's finest national parks on a wildlife extravaganza. Explore Amboseli, see the flamingos at Lake Nakuru and go wild in Kenya's Masai Mara before winging your way to Tanzania to go in search of the Big Five across the vast open plains of the Serengeti and down into Ngorongoro Crater. Topped off with game drives in Tarangire and Lake Manyara Natioal Park, famous for its tree climbing lions.
-12 breakfasts, 11 lunches and 11 dinners
-12 nights mid range lodges, chalets and tented camps.
- Escorted by an experienced local guide/driver
- Park entrance fees
- Nairobi airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 7. Kilimanjaro airport arrival and departure transfers on days 7 and 13 (should you arrive or depart via Arusha Airport, transfers can be arranged, please contact us for more details).
- Transportation and game drives in a safari minibus in Kenya and 4x4 safari vehicle in Tanzania
- Game drives in Amboseli, Nakuru NP, Masai Mara, Tarangire NP, Serengeti NP, Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara
-International and regional flights - including the flight from Nairobi to Kilimanjaro on day 7, we can book this for you upon request.
- Drinks and items of a personal nature
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Kenya and Tanzania visas
Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
Provided byOn the Go Tours
We specialise in cultural and adventure holidays to a select range of far-flung destinations worldwide. With a focus on group tours and tailor-made holidays, we also organise special trips like trekking, over-landing through Africa, sailing in Croatia and adventures on the Trans-Siberian Railway.www.onthegotours.com
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.