What you will do
A part of our Sakura Tours series, Tokyo Hanami is all about maximizing the sakura experience in the capital city of Japan.
Be it the row of vibrant cherry trees at Ueno Park during daytime or the illuminated cherry blossoms near the Imperial Palace at night, Tokyo has many promising spots for the whole family to appreciate sakura. In addition to taking you to these sakura paradises, this itinerary will also invite you to enjoy the festivities of Asakusa and the incredible bird’s eye view from atop Tokyo Tower. Finally, there is enough relaxing time for everyone at a hot spring bathhouse in the middle of the city - the aptly named Sakura Onsen.
- 4-star hotel with breakfast (4 nights)
- Airport transfer on arrival (private car) with a briefing session
- Airport transfer for departure (private car)
- Full-day escort and private car with driver on days 2 and 3
- Lunch on days 2 and 3
- Air tickets to Japan
- Insurance in Japan
- Transportation on free days
- Any additional meals, transportation, and entrance tickets outside the ones included
- Personal expenses, such as laundry and phone bills
Late March-Early April
: 2 people
: 6 people
渋谷区, 東京都, Japan
Welcome to iLoveJapanTours, a wholly owned division of Avest Group, and the leading online tour operator in Japan since 2005. Our business model is based on integrity, responsibility, quality, and flexibility.
We provide tour packages to all parts of Japan, and specialize in customizing and tailoring tours for individuals, families, and small groups to meet specific needs at the best value for money.www.ilovejapantours.com
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.