What you will do
Free unlimited Wi-Fi on the tour bus.
This 1-day bus tour from Tokyo takes you to the highlights of Nikko, including World Heritage Site Nikko Toshogu Shrine, the beautiful Kegon Falls and Lake Chuzenji. Enjoy experiencing the nature and long history of Nikko.
1. Enjoy a visit to Nikko Toshogu Shrine, a registered World Heritage Site.
2. Visit Kegon Falls, counted among the greatest waterfalls in Japan. (*Except certain tour dates. See Remarks #1)
3. Travel around efficiently to famous sightseeing spots in Nikko.
Mid-April to the end of April
Nikko, Tochigi Prefecture, Japan
文京区, 東京都, Japan
JAPANiCAN.com is Japan’s largest travel booking website, specializing in travel around Japan. The website is managed by JTB Global Marketing and Travel Inc., a part of the JTB Group - Japan's largest and most prestigious travel agency. JAPANiCAN.com are able to offer a wide variety of hotels, tours and travel packages at highly discounted rates. Our mission at JAPANiCAN.com is simple: To help our customers create an unforgettable trip in Japan, which will stay with them for a lifetime.www.japanican.com
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.