What you will do
This tour will enable you to enjoy the best Palladio’s villas, Villa Barbaro at Maser, Villa Emo at Fanzolo and a third villa that changes according to the day of the week the tour takes place (Villa Rotonda at Vicenza, Villa Malcontenta at Mira or Villa Cornaro at Piombino Dese).
You will learn everything about the architecture of this wonderful artist who started as a humble and unknown stonecutter and became the most famous and copied architect in the world. You’ll learn about his passion for simmetry and his harmonic medium proportion.
You’ll see the breathtaking frescoes by Veronese, and by Giambattista Zelotti. You’ll learn everything about the origin of all these wonderful villas and about the 16th century society. And why, all of a sudden everybody turned to Palladio, a humble stonemason, to have their villa made.
- English speaking Palladio expert guide and driver
- Air-conditioned confortable sedan (a mini-van if more than 3 people)
- Entrance fees
- Villa Emo at Fanzolo
- Villa Barbaro at Maser
- A third villa that is open on the day of booking
- Frescoes by Paolo Veronese
- Frescoes by Giambattista Zelotti
- The medieval town of Asolo
- Optional gratuities
- Your optional lunch in Asolo
Venice, Veneto, Italy
Provided byThe Other Side of Venice
We are a team of tour guides as well as a professional drivers and have been working in the tourist field for several years now. For years we have been giving tours mostly to Americans clients to the major historical hidden towns of Veneto: Asolo, Treviso, Follina, Vittorio Veneto, Conegliano, Trieste.
We have also become experts on wine tours: the Valpolicella, the Prosecco and the Soave regions are as known as our pockets.www.theothersideofvenice.com
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.