What you will do
Along the way we may catch sight of foxes, chamois, and the wide-ranging chouca with its vivid yellow beak and jet black plumage. We're sure to see barbed wire and other relics from the high alpine skirmishes fought here during the first world war.
The best part about the Ortler Circuit is an itinerary designed to maximize fun skiing, with ample room for tours and detours. Our packs stay light, and we can seek out the best snow. There is a reason we don't call it a traverse!
- Hotel in Santa Catarina the night before the trip starts
- Hut lodging fees
- IFMGA Guide fees
- Taxi from Santa Catarina to Forni hut
- Transportation to/from Santa Catarina
- Lunches (can be purchased in the huts, or you can carry food along the way)
- Any extra items purchased at the huts (drinks, extra food, souvenirs)
Trentino-Alto Adige/South Tyrol, Italy
Provided byBorealis Mountain Guides
Borealis offers professional guidance and instruction in all forms of mountain travel. We believe that mountains bring out the best in us, and that there is always more to learn—about the mountains and about ourselves. We meet or exceed industry standards in training and certification for guiding, medical response, and environmental stewardship. We are not just working guides but authors, explorers, and educators, and we strive to bring depth and authenticity to every trip.www.borealismountainguides.com
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.