What you will do
The only requirements to participate in the course are: passion for chocolate and so much curiosity!
The Masters of the School of Perugina chocolate will teach you to work the chocolate with a simple instrumentation to make it possible to repeat the recipe at home. Chocolate processing provides always tempering manual, now essential to make the chocolate shiny, crisp and ready for different achievements. At the end of the course you will receive a diploma or a certificate of participation, the recipe, if provided, the apron of the Chocolate School and, of course, the artistic creations made during the course.
At any time of the year you can organize at the School of Perugina chocolate of customized courses.
Perugia, Umbria, Italy
- from the North: Highway A1, exit Valdichiana and fitting for Perugia along the lake Trasimeno; placing on SS75 exit Madonna Alta; go on to San Sisto
- from South: A1, exit Orte, Orte-Terni, placing on the SS E45 direction Perugia; Madonna Alta exit; go on to San Sisto.
- from North-East: Highway E45 (Cesena - Orte) exit Madonna Alta; continue towards San Sisto
- from North: railway lines "Milan-Bologna-Florence-Rome" and "Florence-Terni".
- From South: railway lines "Rome-Ancona" and "Rome-Florence-Bologna-Milan".
The House of Chocolate is located 5 km from the railway station of San Sisto Perugia area reachable by the A line of the city transportation system.
Perugina was born early last century in the historic center of Perugia as a workshop for the manufacture of confetti. Since 1998 Perugina joined Nestlé Italian Spa. A company characterized the early years of fervent creativity and high quality: a success story one hundred years long and always looking towards innovation.www.perugina.it
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.