What you will do
This itinerary winds its way along the Mincio and the Po rivers, penetrating into rural areas of the Italian countryside that are still uncontaminated, and ends in the warm embrace of the Venetian Lagoon. This territory has been reclaimed from the marshes for many centuries now and is framed by green pine-woods, which offer protection for numerous species of animals.
- 7 nights accommodation
- Full board (breakfast, dinner and a self-made packed lunch),
- Accompanying Tour Leader on board and on bike
- Sheets and towels
- Route description and maps
- Bus transfer Ferrara–Adria/Ferrara–Zelo
- Harbour charges
- Coffee, tea and other hot drinks on board
- Mid-week cabin cleaning service and towel change
- Guided visit in Venice and Mantua
- Visit of a cheese factory with tasting of typical Grana Padano
- Visit of Carousel and Street Entertainment Museum
We represent more than 100 local bicycle tour operators in 70 countries. That means we don’t operate the tours ourselves (employing guides and drivers, hauling luggage, and other logistics.) Instead we have close relationships with the companies that run the tours, and we promote their tours through our website.www.biketours.com
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.