What you will do
During the three hours of practical lesson in the laboratory, each student will prepare
- Sheets of pasta rolled out by hand using a rolling pin
- Basic fillings
Served lunch to taste all the pasta prepared during the lesson will follow.
Menu: Tortellini in broth, Tortelloni with butter and tomato sauce, Tagliatelle with ragù sauce, dessert of the day, water, a glass of local wine.
Available languages: Italian - English
- Reservations required.
- Ingredients and cooking equipment are provided by the School.
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
- We handle ingredients containing gluten, lactose and nuts on our premises.
Monday through Saturday, from 10.00 to 13.00
Bologna, Emilia-Romagna, Italy
Provided byVecchia Scuola Bolognese
Vecchia Scuola Bolognese is the first Sfoglia and traditional Bolognese cooking school.
The courses are open to everyone: adults, kids, Italian and foreign. Inside, the school is divided into two large rooms; on the first floor classrooms of pasta, bread and pastries, on the ground floor the large Kitchen and Main Room, which is home to events, courses, demonstrations and special occasions. Only for members with fidelity card is possible to stay in the Main Room to taste the dishes that the kitchen offers with a daily menu.
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.