What you will do
Strandhill is one of Ireland’s West Coast gems. It is a predominantly sand-bottom beach break but for the more experienced, there is a rocky right-hand point break at the north end of the beach. It’s exposed westerly facing coast makes Strandhill a serious swell magnet attracting all sorts of wave riders, beginners to advanced, from all over the country and overseas.
- Surfboard and surf leash
- Boots ( gloves and hats available)
- Quality coaching from experienced, fully qualified surf instructors
- Theory and practice.
- Safety and etiquette
- Structured fun surf classes
- Fun and enjoyment
Strandhill, Sligo, Ireland
Provided byPerfect Day Surf + Sup School
Tom and Simone Hickey originally founded Perfect Day Surf School back in the summer of 1998. Back then there were no surf schools in Sligo and only a small community of surfers. For the last 14 years they have developed the reputation for being one of the safest and most progressive surf schools in Ireland.www.perfectdaysurfing.ie
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.