What you will do
Dublin city bike tours is excited to offer a new full/half day bike ride from the mountains to the coast of Dublin. We cater for groups, team building trips, office outings, private tours, stag parties, hen parties, special needs groups, locals and tourists alike.
What you will see?
Here's a glimpse of where we go and what you'll see by bike.
- Spectacular views from the Dublin/Wicklow mountains
- Leafy southside suburbia
- Grand canal/docklands/city centre
- Bull island biosphere reserve
- Quaint coastal fishing village of Howth
- State of the art Dahon Urban Bike (mu uno)
- Bike Safety
- Local Guides
- Transport to Starting point in the Dublin/Wicklow mountains
- Snack and Water
- Half way point coffee and pastry
- Meal with a choice of 5 dishes (vegetarian option)
- Train transfer back to city
: 20 miles
: Medium to difficult.
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Provided byDublin City Bike Tours
Dublin city bike tours offers an easy paced eco-friendly bike tour of Dublin's fair city with local guides to show you the sights. Join us and we'll take you by bike to over 20 points of interest around the city with lots of photo opportunities. You'll be filled in on local info past & present, with plenty of laughs along the way. Our laid back bicycle tour of Dublin is a must when visiting Ireland's capital.www.dublincitybiketours.com
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.