What you will do
Cliffs of Moher - Ireland's No. 1 Tourist Attraction- recently appeared in Harry Potter's Half-Blood Prince and of course the movie classic The Princess Bride! This tour is a MUST for any visitor to Ireland.
The Cliffs of Moher & Burren Tour departs daily at 10am from the new Galway Coach Station, Fairgreen Rd (FREE collections from Hotel/B&B/Hostel within Galway City available- call 091-566566).
• Taking you along Galway Bay, your first stop is at the fishing village of Kinvara to see Dunguaire Castle & into The Burren- home to 75% of Ireland's native flora & location of numerous ancient monuments many of which we visit including the Gleninsheen Wedge Tomb, the 5,800 year old Poulnabrone Dolmen and Ballyalban Fairy Fort- home of little men with green hats and orange beards!
• Stopping also at Kilfenora to see the famous Celtic Crosses (Irish High Crosses), we make our way to the coastal village of Doolin for our lunch stop before visiting the 200-metre high, 8kms long Cliffs of Moher. Enjoy stunning views over the Atlantic Ocean and the Aran Islands and take your time to soak up the natural beauty of the Cliffs of Moher. (minimum 1.5 hour stop- FREE admission to Cliffs!) We return via the Coast Road with views of Galway Bay and the Aran Islands, making a short stop to walk on the lunar like landscape of the Burren and take in sights such as Leprechaun Head before returning to Galway shortly after 6:00pm
Daily, except Dec 25th & 26th, Jan 1st
Salthill, Galway, Ireland
Provided byGalway Tour Company
The Galway Tour Company is Galway's leading Day Tour Company offering Day & Night tours of popular destinations and lesser taken routes including the Cliffs of Moher, the Aran Islands, Connemara & Clonmacnoise Monastic City.www.galwaytourcompany.com
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.