What you will do
It would be so good to see 'real’ Mumbai as being a local through the eyes of native. Mumbai is so colorful, vibrant and is one of the most charismatic cities in this world! On your exclusively private tour you will see:
- Dhobi Ghat - Open Air Laundry
- Antilla – Home of India’s richest family
- Beautiful Hanging Gardens
- Kamala Nehru Park – Mumbai Skyline
- Marine Drive & the Chowpatty Beach
- Victoria Terminus Train Station
- Municipal Council Building
- Mumbai University
- Rajabai Clock Tower – Big Ben of India
- Oval Grounds – Cricket – Our national religion
- Crawford Market – Fresh Fruits
- Mani Bhawan – Gandhi’s House
- The Taj Mahal Palace Hotel
- The Gateway of India
- A little surprise
- Shopping in South Mumbai (optional)
After the tour is over you can do some nice shopping of beautiful Pashmina Shawls, Indian Spices & Masala, Souvenirs & Mementos, Arts & Handicrafts, Exclusive & Costume Jewellery, Indian traditional wear, customized tailoring of men suits and shirts, Indian Gold & Silver, Kashmir Carpets (not Flying) :) and so much more!
-Pick up at your hotel or dock at (Green Gate) in an air-conditioned car
- Cultured, Professional highly qualified and knowledgeable fluent English speaking guides
- Well researched and personalized tour itinerary that is fluid through the day to accommodate your preferences
- All entrance tickets wherever applicable in the city tour
- A sweet surprise
- Includes taxes
- Wet Tissues
- Bottled Water
- Attractively packaged take-away gift as a memento
- Drop back at your hotel or dock at (Green Gate) in an air-conditioned car
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Provided byMumbai Moments
We are a leading tour company offering the service of a ‘private tour guide in Mumbai’ meaning that you will have a high quality and professional Mumbai guide that will give you and your family a top class service and hospitality from his or her end for your personalized day tours in Mumbai.
Our tour guide(s) in Mumbai will help you to explore this dazzling metropolis, who are passionate about their city and knowledgeable about its nooks and crannies. Welcome to our city. Mumbai as we see it, we invite you to discover our home, in all its true colours.www.mumbaimoments.com
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.