What you will do
Kerala is one of the most unique states in southern India and provides travellers with an insight of life by the water. Enjoy authentic Keralan food while drifting through the quiet canals and witness village life around the backwaters of Kerala.
Day 1: Kochi to Alleppey
You will be met at your Kochi hotel and transferred to Alleppey to board your overnight houseboat. Cruise the backwaters of Kerala, enjoying authentic Keralan cuisine while relaxing on board. (Lunch, Dinner)
Day 2: Backwater Cruising
Continue cruising through parts of the 900 km network of waterways that fringe the coast. You will see small villages, temples, schools and witness the very different lifestyle of the people living around the Kerala Backwaters. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 3: Alleppey to Kochi
Disembark your houseboat this morning in Alleppey. You will then be transferred to your Kochi hotel where your arrangements end. (Breakfast)
- 2 nights on board an air conditioned houseboat (private)
- Private transfers and touring as specified with a local English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees (not camera)
- Meals as listed
- Personal expenditure such as all drinks (including during meal times), laundry service, souvenirs and telephone calls
- Taxes, accommodation, transportation and meals in country of transit if required
- Insurance of any kind
- Land Only price excludes visa fees and arrival/departure transfers
- Arrival/departure transfers if not travelling on group flights
- Early check-in and late check-out are not guaranteed; if requested these options are at an additional cost
Provided byWendy Wu Tours
Wendy Wu Tours is an Australian company with our head office based in the UK. We have offices in Sydney, London, New York and Auckland with our own operational offices in Shanghai, Beijing, Xian and Guilin plus GSA representation in Johannesburg. We have been in operation since July 1998 and since this time we have developed a wide range of product appealing to even the most varied of tastes.
We are known as Australia’s specialist tour operator offering fully inclusive group travel to China, Vietnam, India, Japan, Laos, Cambodia , Sri Lanka and a growing list of other Southeast Asian destinations. We also offer a range of unique journeys taking in Mongolia, Central Asia, the Silk Road in China and Mt. Everest Base Camp as well as independent arrangements to Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore and Taiwan.www.wendywutours.com.au
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.