What you will do
The students in The Elfschool learn also about hundreds of Icelanders that have had personal contact with the elves themselves, and many of them have been invited into the homes of the elves and the hidden people in Iceland, and have often eaten food there and sometimes also slept there during one or more nights. – The argument that the elves and Hidden people of Iceland have saved hundreds of lives of Icelanders through the centuries is explored and explained to the students, as well as how this strange friendship between these two or many different worlds and dimensions can and does exists.
- The 80 pages studybook in English (or book in German or Swedish)
- The coffee or tea
- The best bread in the country
- Pancakes with jam and wipped-cream for thouse that like that
- Chocolate-bisket as desert with orange juice or Coke or appel-juice in the end
Reykjavík, Capital Region, Iceland
Sidumuli 31, (2nd floor),
108 Reykjavik. ICELAND.
Provided byThe ElfSchool
The Elfschool is open all year around in Reykjavik. It is 26 years old this year. What students in the Elfschool gain and learn is everything that is known about elves and hidden people, as well as gnomes, dwarfs, fairies, trolls, mountain spirits as well as other nature spirits and mythical beings in Iceland and in other countries. And also where these creatures live, what they look like, their ideas about humans, about them as well as all the other nature spirits that seems to live around us here in other dimensions - as the elves themselves claim that they live in.www.elfmuseum.com
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.