What you will do
You don’t need to be a certified diver in order to experience water at its clearest! Snorkeling Silfra is for everyone who feels comfortable in water and is a fantastic adventure for the whole family.
We offer daily snorkeling trips to Silfra where you will float between two continental plates, surrounded by the astonishing clarity of the water and the mesmerizing colors of this underwater world.
- Guided snorkelling trip
- All necessary snorkelling equipment
- Hot choclate and cookies after the snorkeling trip
- Entrance fee of ISK 1.000- into Silfra
- Photos of the Snorkeling Tour
: 4.9 feet
: 99 pounds
: 12 years
The Sport Diving School of Iceland was founded in 1997 by Tómas J. Knútsson, whose work set the standard for recreational diving in Iceland.
It is thanks to Tómas’s efforts in promoting scuba diving in Iceland that Silfra became such a beloved dive site among the international diving community. Today, Tómas focuses on a subdivision of Padi Project Aware called the Blue Army, which he founded and manages.www.dive.is
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.