What you will do
Go back to the good old times to experience how life was when Big Brother ruled our every move, we drove Trabants, drank spirits at work, lived in block flats, stood in banana lines, had two passports, coupon books, no TV on Mondays and no freedom of speech! Written and raved about in major newspapers around the world, don't miss out on this bygone era.
Highlights and what's covered:
- In-depth Communist history of Hungary
- Recent history that put Hungary on the political map: 1956 Revolution, WWI-II, 19th century overview
- Visit our own unique exhibition of how life was back then (display of furniture, artefacts, readers, relics)
- 1956 Speeches, Protests, Marches and Soviet invasion areas
- Life and culture and how we lived under Big Brother
- Prelude to freedom with fall of the Iron Curtain"
- private guide
- hotel pick-up
3 hours and 30 minutes
Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
Provided byJayWay Travel
We are a boutique travel agency specializing in destinations in Central & Eastern Europe. Our on-the-ground team of destination managers and in-depth knowledge of these countries and travel in and between them helps us create custom multi-stop itineraries including accommodation, transfers, transport tickets, city tours, day trips and other activities that allow our guests to see the very best each destination has to offer, totally hassle free.www.jaywaytravel.com
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.