What you will do
This four-hour culinary and cultural walking and tasting tour will give you a thorough introduction to the cuisine (and wine) of Hungary. Led by food and wine professionals, this tour includes generous tastings along the way. It introduces participants to the fascinating history of the Central Market Hall (and offers inside knowledge on what to taste and where to shop there), as well as the best small shops and cafes in the neighbourhood.
Highlights and what's covered:
- Tour of Budapest’s Central Market Hall, with tastings.
- Visits to four or five additional venues during the walk, with tastings.
- A taste of a typical Hungarian spirit, and an introduction to Hungarian wine with a tasting of three top-quality local wines.
- A list of the places visited on the tour (plus many more of our recommendations you can check out on your own)
- generous food and drink tastings (enough for lunch!)
: Usually the Great Market Hall in Budapest
: 6-8 people
Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
Provided byJayWay Travel
We are a boutique travel agency specializing in destinations in Central & Eastern Europe. Our on-the-ground team of destination managers and in-depth knowledge of these countries and travel in and between them helps us create custom multi-stop itineraries including accommodation, transfers, transport tickets, city tours, day trips and other activities that allow our guests to see the very best each destination has to offer, totally hassle free.www.jaywaytravel.com
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.