What you will do
6000 Years of human history will be brought to life with the help of specially trained guides who will not only show you the sites but will explain their significance and tell their story. Discover the breathtaking beauty, character, history and people of Paros as you walk through ancient marble and stone footpaths, thyme scented hills and valleys, past secluded monasteries, traditional villages, vineyards and much more.
Day 1. Arrival and orientation
Day 2. Parikia walking tour
Day 3. The Byzantine Path
Day 4. From the Ancient Marble Quarries to Drios Seaside
Day 5. Mycenaean Acropolis - Cape Almiros
Day 6. Day Trip to Delos and Mykonos
Day 7. Departure
- 6 nights hotel accommodation with breakfast in double rooms (with private bath, air conditioning, TV and terrace with spectacular views of the Aegean).
- A welcome cocktail, 5 lunches, 1 picnic lunch and 2 dinners.
- All local transfers including boat trips as per itinerary.
- Experienced english speaking Tour Guide.
- Museum entrance fee.
Provided byPerantinos Travel
Perantinos Travel offers a variety of travel and tourism services that will make your travel to Greece and visit on Paros island a rich and unforgetable experience. The director of Perantinos Travel Mrs. Athena Perantinou will reply to all your questions and needs for planning your holiday or your event in beautiful Paros.www.perantinostravel.gr
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.